If you have purchased a new hat and you want to decorate it with an embroidery design then maybe you want to write your name on the hat? Are you wondering which are among the best embroidery machines for hats?
Are you baffled which embroidery machine will you go for as you are having many models on the market? If you have such questions on your mind or some similar, this post will answer all the questions.
Best Embroidery Machines for Hats: Our Reviews
1. Brother PE770, 5”x7” Embroidery Machine
- Whether you are a learner or the expert, if you are finding the best embroidery machines for hats and the other embroidery related tasks, Brother PE770 will be one of the best machines you can try opting for.
- It has a number of interesting features that are missing in other comparable embroidery machines.
- Not just that, it is having a nice design and also gives a very interesting look when you put it on your sewing desk. You will love to show off it to your friends.
- Its a adaptable, mechanized & a futuristic embroidery machine that has 5″ x 7″ embroidery area. This is comparatively a large embroidery area in comparison to other sewing machines.
- The universal embroidery area of the sewing machines is 4 x4. It is expensive than the other sewing machines in the list but it requires this price tag.
- The embroidery machine is having 136 built-in designs, means you can start right away when you have finished setting the machine up.
- However, since the machine is a computerized sewing machine, you can also connect it with your computer via USB port and introduce designs directly from the computer. Again, you can also transfer the sewing designs through the memory stick as well.
- It has 10 frame shapes and 12 border designs which will decorate your item. It has a suitable sewing machine that you have to stitch the large items like your jacket, home decor items etc. The 5 x 7″ embroidery area also gives a lot of space for comfortable embroidery.
- One of the compensation of this embroidery is big back-lit LCD Screen that lets you edit your design like the mirror image, rotate or increase/decrease design size before you make a project on it.
- The machine is also having an embroidery card slot to stitch designs directly from the Brother embroidery cards that you need to be purchased separately.
- It has features like automatic thread trimmer, automatic needle threader, easy threading system, and has quick setup bobbin etc.
- This award-winning embroidery machine has a ideal choice for the beginners and also experienced embroiderers.
- It is Versatile.
- It has an area of 5″ x 7″ Embroidery area.
2. SINGER Futura XL-580 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
- Those who have trust in the SINGER brand and are looking for the best embroidery machines for the hats, SINGER XL 580 Futura is a sewing cum embroidery machine will be a perfect choice.
- This great sewing machine will do a regular sewing job and also will do the embroidery. This beautifully designed computerized sewing and embroidery machine are having plenty of great features and you will not regret buying it.
- However, some of the noteworthy features of SINGER XL850 sewing and the embroidery machine comprises of massive 215 built-in stitches and 250 embroidery designs which will decorate your crafting project differently. It has a suitable sewing machine for all types of fabric!
- It is having 50 endless embroidery design and have hoop to beautifully decorate the items like tablecloth etc.
- SINGER XL 580 is having a superbright illuminated work area which will help you easily see the dark fabric when you are working under very bad lighting conditions.
- The LCD Screen will display all the important information like the embroidery design that you have selected right now and the stitch as well. The buttons also let you alter the embroidery designs and the stitch.
- It also has features like Automatic needle threader, Easy threading system, automatic thread trimmer, and is also having an easy bobbin winding.
- It is having a drop-in & sews bobbin system that will make this sewing machine become ready in seconds.
- It is having a knee lifter that will allow you to concentrate totally on your sewing project. You can use this knee lifter to raise feet up and down when required without having to disturb your hands.
- This machine comes has a USB port which lets you connect it with the computer and also import designs.
- The USB port also helps you to use a memory stick to move embroidery designs to the machine’s memory.
3. Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- This is one of my much-loved embroidery cum sewing machines. It is the latest version of the award-winning automated combined sewing machine Brother SE400.
- This is a beautiful sewing and embroidery machine that is a real powerhouse and is also able to complete the task very quickly.
- The design of this machine is very nice and will also gives a premium look when you put it on the sewing table. It is having 103 built-in stitches and is also having 80 embroidery designs to get you started from the fashion sewing or the embroidery. It includes the auto-sized buttonholes.
- You can beautify your hats with this hat embroidery and also the sewing machine in a few moments and it doesn’t make a hole in your pocket in case you want to buy it.
- If you are thinking to buy an embroidery machine for the purpose of business, I would rather recommend Brother PE770.
- It is having 4 x 4 embroidery area that is enough for the hats and for large projects but is not suitable for bigger items such as home decor etc.
- The machine has a large 3.7 inches LCD Screen that displays embroidery design that you have currently chosen and the stitch.
- The same screen can be used for choosing other design or stitch. The key feature of this embroidery cum sewing machine is that you can change the colour of every single thread and edit & even preview the design before stitching.
- It also has an automatic needle threader, easy threading system, the jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin, super brightly lighted work area and the features of free arm for cuffs & sleeves.
- It is also having the capability to be connected to a computer by using a USB port. Also, the memory stick will help you transfer embroidery designs to the machine’s memory within seconds.
- It is having Smart coloured touch screen.
- It is a sewing cum Embroidery Machine.
- Not so costly.
- It is not ideal for commerce. Great for home use.
4. SINGER Futura Portable Sewing and Embroidery Design Machine
- Whether you require decorating your Hat or the other large items like the jacket, home decor or if you want to repair your ripped dresses, this sewing cum embroidery machine will be the most suitable for you.
- It has 30 built-in stitches which are enough for home purpose, and it also has 125 built-in embroidery designs that will help you show your talent and create a masterpiece with it. It is having 2 step buttonholes as well.
- This machine has 6 LED lights that has a super bright illuminate the work area. The lights will help you to view the dark fabric, and how everything is going on at the time of stitching and will also the reduce stress on your eyes.
- SINGER XL 400 has a Swift Smart threading technology that makes threading the machine a breeze.
- The automatic needle threader will help you pass the thread through the eyes of the needle and also let you start very next moment.
- It has a drop-in & sews bobbin system that means you don’t need to by hand pull the thread up, just place the bobbin and start sewing.
- The Machine will offer extra-large embroidery area for the bigger projects. Unlike the other comparable embroidery machines, SINGER XL 400 Futura is having 10 x 6 embroidery area.
- Not just that, it also has a multi hopping system that will extend the embroidery area to 12″ x 20″
- Also, it is having a USB port that will help the USB cable that the embroidery machine that it is shipped with, you can also transport your favourite embroidery designs to the equipment. Also, you can make use of a memory stick to do the same. It supports a number of file formats like the many others that will only support .pes files.
- It is having a Smart Swift threading system.
- It is super Fast
- It is Programmed with the feature of needle up/down.
- It Supports a number of embroidery files formats.
- It is a bit complex.
5. Brother SE1900 Combination Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- The last machine in our list is the Brother SE1900. We have included one more type from this series because the “SE” series embroidery machines are very flexible, modern and can be used for both the equipment, sewing as well as embroidery.
- The design of Brother SE1900 is very pretty and is much similar to Brother SE600 with only a few changes.
- This embroidery machine can be called a powerful machine that comes has 240 built-in fonts and 138 built-in designs. It also has 8 versatile feet for different purposes.
- On the front, you are having an LCD screen that shows all the details from Embroidery design to stitch and the buttons which are below the screen help you change them as per the requirement.
- It is a enormous embroidery and sewing machine for a home which is having all the features needed in the machine used at home.
- The LCD touch the screen which lets you edit the selected design and also preview it before you finally stitch.
- It is having the large 5″ x 7″ embroidery area that means you can decorate your hats with embroidery designs and large projects as well such as home decor items.
- It is having an automatic needle threader system and the work area has LED lights for better visibility when you stitch dark fabric.
- It also comprises of the USB port like the other embroidery machines which we reviewed above to connect it with the computer/laptop using USB cable and import embroidery designs.
- It has a number of built-in embroidery designs.
- The embroidery work area is big.
- The machine is a little complex to operate, so you need to have some skills.
There is a number of good options when you want to have the best embroidery machines for hats. However, not all of them will be good.
Some of them might not be user-friendly and may require a certain level of skill to operate them. Although the one we have specified in our list are the good embroidery machines and worth buying.
- 8 Best Thread Nippers
- 5 Best Knitting Looms
- How to Sew Denim with a Sewing Machine
- How to Improve Your Sewing Skills
- 1 Best Embroidery Machines for Hats: Our Reviews
- 1.1 1. Brother PE770, 5”x7” Embroidery Machine
- 1.2 2. SINGER Futura XL-580 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
- 1.3 3. Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 1.4 4. SINGER Futura Portable Sewing and Embroidery Design Machine
- 1.5 5. Brother SE1900 Combination Sewing and Embroidery Machine