Juki TL-2010Q 1-Needle is a portable sewing machine from Juki. The machine has an automatic thread trimmer which is very useful for quick works like for home decor, apparel, trimmer and quilting, and many other just tailoring works.
Juki TL-2010Q 1-Needle Review
Juki TL-2010Q 1-Needle comes with a subsidiary table dimensions of 590mm x 277mm. The throat area comes with an 8.5″×5.9″ dimension. It provides good sliding speed control and also has one pedal foot control.
Juki TL-2010Q-Needle has LED Light to work in when the light is not available. It provides the speed of 1500 stitches of 6mm length.
The machine is good for straight stitching and quilting for its single needle lockstitch machine feature which is also good at dressmaking and home tailoring.
Juki TL-2010Q-Needle is a portable sewing machine that you can use in different ways as you can it as a tabletop machine or on the machine quilting frame. It has a good carrying handle.
Juki TL-2010Q-Needle Features –
- Dimensions of 25.7x14x18 inches
- Weight – 38 pounds
- LED Light support
- Good for beginner and domestic projects.
- Provide 1500 stitches per minute
- Got 4.5 average ratings.
Good for beginners –
It’s easy to use feature makes it comfortable for beginners. The assembling process is so simple and easy. It has the user manual very easy and understandable that anyone can now and use the features in no-time.
Speed Performance –
Juki TL-2010Q provides night quality of stitching with a good speed of sewing and quilting. We have mentioned the speed of 1500 stitches per minute. You can also get straight stitches with this machine. The speed is adjustable according to the material of cloths. You can down the speed to 200 SPM.
Adjusting the stitch –
Juki TL-2010Q comes with a dial to adjust the length and width of stitches. It also has the reverse lever for reverse stitches. It has only one stitch but the performance is very high.
LED light is located on the bottom in the arm side of the machine. The light is so bright that you can work in the dark.
LED Light is replaceable, you can replace it with a more powerful light.
Key Points to Remember –
One user said it perfect as she wanted, she has sewn sixteen quilt tops in four months and also quilted some of them. She had some problems in the beginning which she considered as nothing after got smoothness with it.
She also suggests to clean after each quilt and each quilting and, should oil it frequently.
This is so noise-free she said, that she could listen to her favorite music while sewing.
Many more users admired it for its smoothness and affordable price.
- Juki TL-2010Q has an Automatic Thread button, by simply pressing it you can trim the bobbin and needle threads at a time. You can also control this thread button by foot controller.
- You can control the sewing speed and maximum speed is 1500 SPM
- You can adjust the treads on all kind of fabric
- It has a larger bobbin area to replace bobbin whenever required
- Multiple quilting feet of ¼ and ⅕ inches.
- Accessories box – foot controller, machine cover, cleaning brush, zipper foot, presser foot, power cord, spool cord, needles, etc.
Negative Points to consider –
- Not so affordable for beginner
- Only has a single stitch
- Many users have a complaint about LED light, is not so bright
- It requires good maintenance.
Overall Juki TL-2010Q is a good sewing machine for beginners. This is one of the best models for commercial uses which could work at a good speed.
The machine has got positive reviews and ratings on different shopping platforms. So this is good to have if you are early in your career.